domingo, 3 de abril de 2011

Sweet Paradise

ToT

Come Sweet Paradise
Be by my side
Than make happiness
Shine on my face again

Don't be afraid Sweet Paradise
Life is too short
And if you think about it too much
It will fade through your fingers

Don't be late Sweet Paradise
Time is a valuable thing
And it won't let me wait for you forever

Don't blame me Sweet Paradise
A heart can't choose who to love
He just knows it's you

Wish me Sweet Paradise
And i will be there with you
To hold your hand
To see you smile
To wipe your tears

Let me in Sweet Paradise
Let me show you
How sweet love can be

Show me the way Sweet Paradise
forget about those ironic tricks
And let me feel your body

Run Sweet Paradise
Don't let uncertainty fill your mind
Love's the only answer

I'm dreaming Sweet Paradise
And every night you come to my mind
And every dream I dream
I hope that it becomes true
Than you can say that simple word
A word that opens a thousand doors
A thousand possibilities
A word called: "Yes"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário